There seems to be a bug in Premiere Pro default previews might cause a small jump at the end of the transition on certain resolutions.
To fix this, please try to change Sequence settings like so:
- Go to Sequence -> Sequence Settings
- Change "Preview File Format" to Quicktime / Apple ProRes 422 LT. (You can choose any codec other than the default). "444" = best quality but large files, "422 Proxy" is the lowest quality but smallest files.
- Also make sure to have these recommended settings:
- Pixel Aspect Ration: Square Pixels (1.0)
- Fields: No Fields (Progressive Scan)